Sunday, April 25, 2010

Praise Items

Counting my blessings:

  • I did well on my last reading essay. I have been quite worried about the essay portion of the course. The funny thing about this essay was the writing process. My topic was motivation, but I was definitely NOT motivated when I wrote it. I felt almost hypocritical because I kept writing about how students needed to be motivated to be successful blahblahblah, but I was just not feeling it.
  • 2 SLPs have said yes to taking me for a day or two. I just need to go back to sauga as fast as possible to talk to them about volunteer work. PRAISE THE LORD. I have been praying about this for a longggg time now. whoohoo!
  • Finished TA-ing for the year. It was tough but I got through it. It was a great experience. Hopefully I can go back to work in September.
  • God gave me a great plan. I don't know. I'll just follow.

No comments: