Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas!

Today was a perfect day! I absolutely looooove spending time with the family! As usual, we wake up at 10am, roam around the house for an hour or two, watch a couple episodes of dramas or movies, open presents, eat lunch and then go out for a family outing! This year, we decided to go to pacific mall (cuz we're asian like that!), and just shopped. We didn't buy much, but it was okay cuz it was the time spent that counts (and being pushed around by other asians at the mall -_-). We then went to Richmond Hill to eat some awesome Chinese food. yay! I feel soooo incredibly blessed right now!

I lovelovelove spending time with my family! My parents are too hilarious. Thank you God.


Counting my blessings!


I can't wait for our Zoe Christmas party tmr! It is gonna be epic.
I can't wait for more dinner parties with friends and family!!


Yes, spending time with friends and family is great and all, but we should never forget the true reason for this season and that is the birth of Jesus --The greatest gift God has ever given to us! Thank you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you had a great day with the fam ! :) We definitely have tons to be thankful for! See you later tonight !!!