Tuesday, June 16, 2009

MASSIVE UPDATE

Hello,

I've been soo busy last week with my aunt coming to Canada and other stuff that I haven't been able to write down everything that happened!

Friday June 5th:
The Khalil Fong Concert! The concert was different in the sense that it was just him with the guitar/piano. There was no dancing, no fire explosions or anything exciting. There was a 3-person band tho and a guest performer, Fiona Sit. The stadium was small since we were in Roy Thompson Hall. The concert only lasted 1 hour and 45 minutes. But anyhow, I really liked the concert. First of all, I ABSOLUTELY love his style of music, a combination of R&B and Soul and secondly, his voice is sooo amazing and his guitar/piano playing is just soooooooo GOOD. ahhhh, the entire concert was just soo romantic. If he sang to me, I think I would die. <3<3 And the thing is, since the stadium was so small, he would answer people's screaming and random statements/questions. very cute! It was such a cozy, chill concert....
Khalil is such a friendly guy. I wanna be his friend. ;)



Sunday June 7th
My aunt's trip to Canada was very short - 5 days in total, but only 3 days with us. I am just so grateful that she came to visit me especially because she wanted to attend my convocation! she's the ONLY aunt that really cares about me. She's the ONLY person in the family that actually calls from time to time to see how we're doing. She cares soo much about me that she's willing to fly here just to see my graduate. Because of it, I am forever grateful. My family's been praying hard for her; just simply for the HS to soften her heart and accept the Lord. God's awesome because my aunt went to both sunday school and church for the first time in her life! I was quite surprised at first that she's willing to go without any hesistations because in the past, she kept telling us that church is SO boring and it aint for her. God is good! I know she took some things from the service and I know that seeds were planted....... it will just some take time.....

Tuesday June 9th
My convocation!!! The day I got my B.Sc degreeee!!!!!


Friday June 12th
I went to watch the Jays game! It was fun. The seats were pretty good for 500 level! The best part about it was that I got a picture with Adam Lind and a signed cap and baseball! yay Jesus! I appreciate this sport more now.

Friday June 14th
Church 20th Anniversary and then bbt with my girlies!