Answered Prayers:
1. I got a summer job! Thank you God!
2. I dont need to find a supervisor for my major essay/thesis. I just have to give the graduate director 2 topics to research. He will pick one and assign the prof based on my topic. Thank you God! I hate searching for professors!
3. All my documents have been sent to Brock. I am all set for registration in July.
Prayer Requests:
1. To be able to find a decent house/apartment in St. Catharine's for September
2. To use my time wisely from now till school starts....eeeek.
3. To not panic about school yet....and think more happy thoughts
What I learned this weekend:
1. In times of trouble, (besides family) brothers and sisters in Christ are always the first people to help you.
2. We need to be thankful at all times....even for things that you think is stupid to be thankful for (ie. being able to pee. It is painful not being able to pee.)
3. When you lay all issues down before the Lord and ask for help, He'll help you.
4. The power of the Holy Spirit and what it means to be "filled with the Spirit"
No comments:
Post a Comment