Last weekend, my mac friends came to Sauga from Toronto to see the wonders of this city. It was quite a weird because things went completely out of whack. The plan was to arrive at my house at 11:30am, chill for a bit, head off to Port Credit Go Bus station to pick up Curtis and then go for lunch. Unfortunately, the time was completely off that day cuz Curtis forgot something while on the bus and had to go back to school to get it and then had to wait for an hour for the hamilton local bus to come to get to the Go bus station. We had nuthing to do in the meantime cuz sauga is sooooo boring! We had traditional korean food at man doo hyung on Dundas and then proceeded to play bowling. We played one round and left for a walk in lakeshore. Left the place cuz it was getting too windy and rainy and sat in the car for an hour to wait for Curtis to arrive. We picked up Curtis and then decided to go for some karaoke at Club Oasis. Unfortunately, the place was full so we went to BR for some bbt. I didn't know what else to do in sauga, and I am not the greatest event planner. Anyway, people were hungry after that bbt so we decided to eat at After Rain. My friends loved the food, especially the Green Curry Chicken! awesome! Man, I felt like all we did the entire day was eat eat and eat....nonetheless, it was a fun day!
I've also been going to this korean language class every wednesday night in Toronto. The course is really fun but it can get really childish sometimes. But then again, we are only at the kindergarten/grade 1 stage so singing and juvenile games must be involved in order to drill things into our brains. Hopefully I can put my skills and knowledge to the test soon.
I have been following the 2009 NBA playoffs like crazy. These semi-final games have been ridiculously exciting. I hope the Lakers make it to the finals! Go Lakers Go!
Convocation is coming up and part of me just don't want to go anymore. I dont want to walk across the stage. I don't really want to dress up for it cuz I am not used to it. I don't wanna go back to Mac; not that I don't like the school but I feel like I've had enough of it? I am really dreading that day cuz it will be quite a hassel... and it will be majorly crowded. I don't like crowdedness.
I am still looking for a summer job. Don't know what's happening but I am just playing everything by ear. I am just really thankful that my parents don't mind if I don't get a job; they said they are okay with me just chilling at home for 4 months. Thank you God. I really want a job tho, cuz then I can have some money to spend. So in the meantime, I really need to control my spending. Anyway, more prayers are needed for this.
My spiritual life is not going anywhere. It is just okay. I need to work on this more.
If you have rogers and have the digital box, they are offering free previews to a couple of channels for 2 weeks. Two korean channels, 608 and 609, will be free till May 28th! sooooooo take this opportunity to watch them!
Time seems to be going by soooo quickly everyday. It is like I wake up in the morning, eat brunch, do some errands for my mother and then, it is the afternoon, spend time either job hunting, devotions or watching tv, dinner, more chilling/out with friends/job hunt/devo...... feels like time is running away from me. Hopefully, I can use my time wisely this week, cuz I feel like I have missed a lot of zoe stuff.... and zoe people. haha.
Le End.
No comments:
Post a Comment