Thursday, April 30, 2009

GOD IS SOOOO GOOOD TO MEEEE!!

so you know how I have been really scared of getting the final grades for MEMBRANES? (the course which I believe is the most boring course in the entire world and the most impossible course to do well on..next to orgo)...well, yesterday was the first day marks come out and I was scared all day to check. I have been praying alot since I wrote that exam, hoping to pass the course; yes, even if I have a 50% because that's all I need to graduate. Yesterday night, my dad told me to (wo)man up to check the marks because it is prolly posted and my fear won't change anything.

So I click on the link. Enter my login. The front page shows up telling you when marks/transcripts are up. I say a quick prayer. click continue. and........ then I look at the marks.


I PASSED MEMBRANESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!! I DID BETTER THAN I THOUGHT!!!!! I PASSED MY EXAM!!!!! eventhough I still did horrible overall, it is NOT a 50!!!


GOD IS SOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOD!!!! THank you all for your prayers!!!

There is still one more mark to come out but I know that I will pass it!!!

I can finally say with certainty that I am DONE UNDERGRAD!!!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. I think it is time for some CELEBRATION! =)




I am still deciding what I am doing in September. It is still between OISE and Masters at Brock for Applied ling (TESL). I am leaning towards one but I really want to make sure it is what God wants and not what I want before I make the final decision.

Just thinking about living in St. Catharine's by myself off campus is very frightening....

1 comment: