I really hate the fact that TJ went to California (O.C.) for work this morning and he won't be back till end of summer? who knows. He's gonna celebrate Laker's victory with the Los Angelinos!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
Yesterday was my first day teaching the bible quizzers, grades 7 and 8, with Eleasa and Vicki. The class is pretty naughty, but then again...when I was in grade 7/8, I was pretty bad so I dont blame them. Anyways, one kid tried to mess with me.... but in the end, I made him feel DRY! hahaha.
Anyways... vicki, sa and I didn't know the kids names sooo we decided to play a name game. Vicki thought of a game and said that, when we say our names, we need to add an adjective in front...like, angelic angelina.
So here goes the game convo:
Vicks: umm, Victorious Vicki
Sa: Excited Eleasa
me: umm, pretty priscilla...?
everyone laughs
the kid: ehem....(gives me that you-think-you-are-pretty-? face)
me: hey, I was made in the image of God!
everyone: ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh
another kid: ohhh, I think you just got owned. hahahahhaa
sooo grades 7/8, dont mess with me.
2 comments:
haha that's soo cute!
guess I can be curious charis or crazy charis.
hahahhaha ohmygosh you're SO funny! there will be tons of dry and pwnage moments with that age :) but i know you can wrangle them!
Post a Comment