Tuesday, May 20, 2008

The reaction is spontaneous if delta G is less than zero

I am not really a big fan of spontaneity. I really like it when things are planned, the date and time are set and everything is ready by that time. That's why I dont like putting things to the last minute cuz then I'll rush and things get worst than not being done.

But this week (and a bit of last week) has been quite spontaneous. All the things I did were just soooo last minute, which I liked!

  • the random call from charis to go biking with her and maro, which led to a random play of basketball outside my house
  • the sushi dinner next night with the two since I kept telling them that I was craving for some sushi/sashimi. Yummm, I could still taste it in my mouth. haha. good times!
  • and then on saturday, my brother wanted to go to maki maki (even though I went there like a couple days ago) to celebrate his acceptance to waterloo
  • random call from howard whom I have spoken to or seen since my birthday last year! bbt at BR with howard, maro and charis is always fun! Even though I couldn't drink or eat cuz I was soooo full from dinner, it was definitely a great night of catching up. My friends are sooooo funny! I wanted to post a picture taken by charis' camera but I couldn't save the picture because I was not a member of the photo album. ok there....
  • my parents randomly told me that they wanted to buy soil for the garden, so we randomly drove to rona.

I really like this spontaneity! I guess if things were always planned, then it wouldn't be fun. =)

1 comment:

cluk said...

aww i love spending time with you too priscilla =]

Myphotoalbum is so evil! fine i'll give in to pay some $$ and let them enable downloading