Thursday, May 15, 2008

Swimming

Is there such a thing as swimming too much?


I've been swimming everyday (Mon-Fri) for 3 weeks now. I usually does 10 laps; one lap is swimming to the end and then coming all the way back. Today, I wanted to swim 10 laps before I hit the sauna but I lost count after lap number 3, so I just swam till I couldn't swim anymore.

I went to take a shower and then the sauna. Came home and watched an episode of Friends. The one with Brad Pitt in it! that show will always be FUNNY even after watching it 10 million times.

Then my head started feeling very heavy. I was feeling very dizzyyyy. So I decided to take a nap till my parents came home.


I hope I am not swimming too much =S

1 comment:

:: k e l l y :: said...

as long as you're feeding yourself nutritious food then no you can't be swimming to much! you're a dolphin pris! but with all your muscle i bet you have a tendency to sink in the pool hahahaha.
mwah.