Sunday, May 11, 2008

40 + 3 days of Challenge

The 40 days have started yesterday and I am already behind in the readings. I really pray that I can finish reading 1 Cor. through 3 John by the end of the 40 days. It is gonna be a tough journey because it is a very hard thing for me to do as I am not consistent with reading the bible daily. But nonetheless, I earnestly pray that I can do it! I know my God can help me through this.

I joined the Sports ministry small group yesterday at zoefellowship. I really dont know how this ministry is gonna work out. There are 4 of us in the group and we have no idea what's going on. An idea was proposed but I am very sketched about it and how that's gonna follow through from the lack of people/participation in the activity.

We don't have accountability partners within our small group since we never got the chance to talk about that yesterday cuz we spent tooo much time thinking about what to do with this group. Nobody's online at the moment since it is Mother's day so everything is still up in the air. But it looks like we will be one big (small) accountability group.

I think blogspot will end up being my accountability partner in these 40 days of bible reading.

1 comment:

:: k e l l y :: said...

so you need an accountability partner eh? mmm blogspot sounds enticing but i think you need face to face contact :)
as for the sports ministry...you guys can do whatever you want! i mean you can sign up for different teams in the community or even just askpeople in zoe if they want to play different games of soccer, volleyball or football!