Thursday, April 17, 2008

it really isn't THAT hot.

It is 20 degrees right now in Hamilton with a fair bit of windy.

As I was walking to Commons to get lunch just now, I saw people outside their res building...tanning. Yes, tanning. Some girl laid on her towel on the floor... reading and tanning. OKAY there. She was wearing a spaghetti strip top with short shorts and flipflops. Now I am walking by thinking, "honestly, is it really that hot outside?" I am wearing a zipup sweater over my t-shirt and a pair of jeans and she is already in her beach wear.

I really wonder, in July/August when it is 28 degrees+, what are you going to wear? nuthing? go naked?

5 comments:

:: k e l l y :: said...

oh my gosh pris so let me tell you how i was studying in toronto today and people are seriously in their summer wear! booty shorts and flipflops!!! i was shocked cuz well....i was in sweats plus a thin jacket

so i know how you feel. :)

cluk said...

it's burning hot in london!

ml said...

bwahahahahahaha
same with my school
girls are already wearing uber short shorts. i mean, helloo? sure the sun's out, but ur right, it's not THAT hot and for goodness sakes, have some dignity people

cluk said...

I request an update from Miss Pik Shan Wong.

:: k e l l y :: said...

update update update please!

:D