So I've been getting these random panic attacks. There's still about 3 weeks left till I hear from the three universities about my application. It is definitely an exciting period because I really want to know what the Lord has in store for me. Yes, I really want to get into SLP but I know my marks aren't competitive enough. So I am prepared to get the rejection letters. I've always wanted to go to Korea to teach ESL, but should I really spend one year there? Am I even ready to leave my home?
Honestly, I live my life based on opportunities. To me, it sounds kinda bad cuz it sounds like I am not ambitious and that I don't know what I want. But I am ambitious and I know exactly what I want and that is to get a good job, settle down and go from there. But sometimes I feel like I am not going anywhere. And that's when my frustration comes in....
ahhh. I really need to be patient and remember what the Lord has given me in the past.
1 comment:
time to wait on God :) I am certain that he will lead you in the best direction, whether that's in Ontario, Halifax, or Korea :) and i think that's the best part, knowing it's all in his control now :) If God wants you there, you will know it :D
Post a Comment