Monday, November 1, 2010

Bible study

I don't know what happened to me, but lately I've found myself CRAVING to learn God's Word. I've never really been that excited about Bible Study or even Sunday School, but there's something about this new pastor that makes me want to learn. He asks alot of challenging, yet practical questions which I think is really helping me in my own personal bible studies. And the fact that his answers to his own questions are SO straightforward that I actually get how I am supposed to apply the passage in my life. And the fact that I still remember the sermon from 4 weeks ago is amazing. God is SO good. We're going through the book of Ephesians in SS and it is awesome! I'm learning lots!

1 comment:

cluk said...

That's awesome p! Praise God for yearning to learn more about His words :)

"Blessed in the man who does not walk in the counsel of the wicked or stand in the way of sinners or sit in the seat of mockers. But his delight is in the law of the Lord, and on his law he meditates day and night."
Psalm 1:1-2