Monday, September 13, 2010

Back to school

I am back at Mac this year taking 3 courses. I am also taking 4 online courses concurrently with Athabasca University. It is definitely gonna be a busybusy term. I don't know how I am going to handle 7 courses. But I'll try.

What Pastor Adrian talked about yesterday was really helpful and encouraging. I panicked alittle when I realized that I had to take 7 courses this term, but I should not worry because God always provides. I should always remember God's goodness in my life and what He has done for me in the past. I shouldn't expect too much of God or myself. It is good to set high standards, but I know that I also need to be realistic. It is definitely impossible for me to finish 7 courses in 4 months, but it is okay, I am just going to take it one step at a time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

add oil, sweetie! I honestly don't know how you can handle SEVEN courses either! (how blessed we are to have God to rely on ;)).

I'm taking THREE courses and my MA thesis this semester, and i'm already contemplating chocolate overdose.... T_T