Ryan and I - the guy is 2 years younger than me
but he acts like he is older than me.
but he acts like he is older than me.

CJ and I - This guy is so sweet and hilarious. He taught me how to talk black and he even gave me a hiphop CD mix the last day of work cuz he knew that I love hiphop/rap stuff.

The GTA2 family. Two pairs of partners! We've gotten to know each other these past couple of weeks. We always have so much fun together in this section whether it be working, talking or just chilling.
I absolutely love this gta2family <3
I absolutely love this gta2family <3
Can you believe the girl in purple is only 15 yrs old? and the girl in the middle is going into university? I know, these girls are very mature.
But they are so funny and super fun to be with. =)
But they are so funny and super fun to be with. =)

Georgia, Ryan and I in my cubicle - the 3. Georgia would never stop talking to Ryan and I. seriously. haha. She just never shuts up; but she's so cute!

The entire MGS family, summer students from various sections.
I really thank God that He gave me this job. Not only did I learn so much in Payroll & Benefits, but I really had a great time working with this bunch of summer students. Last year I had no one to talk to when I was bored, but this year I was able to talk to anyone when I had no work to do. God is so good to me! This is by far the best summer job ever! =)There's a couple more days left till I am done. There are 3 of us left and it is really quiet during breaks and lunch hours without the loud people. I pray that it will be better over the days.
I don't know if we will ever see each other again, but I hope we will in the future.



No comments:
Post a Comment