Wednesday, September 24, 2008

random

+ I really don't like it when first years think too highly of themselves. They are only in first year and they think they know everything.

+ I really like profs who dont just teach you the course material, but they also teach you about making life decisions and how to be a better person.

+ I'm really thankful that God has placed me here at woodstock. 6th floor is definitely one of the quiet floors this year. Praise God.

+ I can't wait for our pin1 reunion tonight at QQs. Cotoia is very excited about it cuz it will be her first time drinking bbt

+ I can't believe gym day is this saturday. Sauga or no sauga?

+ God is so good to me. The peace that I have within me is sooooo gooood eventhough I have alot of stuff to worry about

+ I had a very good talk with mulder today. <3

+ I shouldn't waste time.....

No comments: