Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Once a year is enough.

Sorry for the lack of blogging this summer, I have been really busy and have just placed the olympics before blogspot. Don't worry, for anyone out there who reads my blogs from time to time, I have thought of a couple of things to put on this blog and I will do that when I have the right time. In the meantime I am just gonna share something that really touched my heart:

Isn’t it funny how God put certain people in your life?

Sometimes I find that talking to a friend whom you don’t usually talk to is a great way of learning. A couple weeks ago, swiya and I finally hung out. It was a great night of just sharing about life and other stuff. We’ve been friends since grade 7 and honestly, we’ve known each other a lot, deep down. We both have a different group of friends but when we meet up once a year (literally), I find this peace inside me…as if she knows what I am thinking. It is just so nice to hear from another side cuz honestly, the people who I usually hang out with are practically used to me…. and they know what to say around me. It is just awkward how I can share my life stories with Swiya when we only meet up once a year. What’s more funny is that she goes to mac too….

I hung out with eric last week and it was also this once a year thing. I don’t exactly remember how we became “close” cuz I mean he’s older and he usually associates with people his age but for some reason, we became friends. God’s funny though, cuz brother Eric really knows and understands things. We’re both totally opposite and our group of friends are obviously different….but each time when we talk, I always learn something from him from a totally different perspective. Our once a year dinner really gives me boost up to the next year...which I need...well, only when he's not joking around. hehe. =)


God's just awesome in every way. He just knows what I need.


No comments: